That terrible moment when you have to stare at yourself in the mirror while getting a haircut….
I have just realized
Tumblr is literally the sea
And the deeper you get, the weirder and scarier its inhabitants are
plus, I mean look at all the ships…
OH MY GOD YOU GOT ANOTHER POINT THERE
Turn your music devise on shuffle, and list the top 10 songs that play! Sounds easy enough.
Shout out to wuggly-words for tagging me in this, cause swag.
Okay, here goes.
1) Zydrate Anatomy- Repo, the Genetic Opera
2) Kitty- Presidents of the United States
3) Brand New Day- Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog
4) Big Girls Don’t Cry- Fergie
5) Shut Up and Kiss Me- Orianthi
6) What If- Safety Suit
7) Walking in the Air- Celtic Women
8) Hard to Love- Lee Brice
9) Honky Tonk Badonkadonk- Trace Adkins
10) Bring Me to Life- Evanescence
Now, to tag people… Let’s see..
@mikerotund @lakebuskus @thatonepalekid @future-mrs-frost @appropriateasalways @capn-simp-simp @danisuarus @galaxychip @timid-nerd @xxhuskywolfxx
Thanks again to my dear Wuggles! I do love challenges!
- baby: a- a- a-
- parents: oh, the baby's first words!!
- baby: a- aaa- al-
- parents: apple?? air??
- baby: a- al- al-
- baby: Alchemy. The science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art; it is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the Law of Equivalent Exchange, the basis of all alchemy. In accordance with this law, there is a taboo among alchemists: human transmutation is strictly forbidden - for what could equal the value of a human soul...?